Clary Sage Essential Oil 10ml
Clary Sage Essential Oil 10ml
Clary Sage Essential Oil: A Natural Remedy for Stress, Skin, and Hormones
If you are looking for a natural way to improve your mood, skin, and hormonal balance, you might want to try clary sage essential oil. Clary sage is a flowering herb that grows in the Mediterranean region and has been used for centuries for its medicinal and aromatic properties. Clary sage essential oil is extracted from the leaves and flowers of the plant and has a pleasant, earthy, and floral scent that can help you relax and feel refreshed.
Benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary sage essential oil has many benefits for your physical and mental health. Here are some of the most common ones:
- Stress relief: Clary sage essential oil can help you cope with stress by inducing a sense of well-being and calmness. Studies have shown that inhaling clary sage oil can lower blood pressure, reduce cortisol levels, and ease anxiety and depression.
- Antibacterial properties: Clary sage essential oil can help prevent and treat infections by killing harmful bacteria. It can be applied to wounds, cuts, acne, and other skin problems to promote healing and prevent infection. It can also be used as a natural deodorant and mouthwash.
- Hormonal balance: Clary sage essential oil can help regulate your hormones and ease menstrual and menopausal symptoms. It contains a compound called sclareol, which mimics the effects of estrogen in the body. It can help reduce cramps, bloating, mood swings, hot flashes, and insomnia.
- Skin care: Clary sage essential oil can improve your skin’s appearance and health by reducing inflammation, redness, and dryness. It can also balance the oil production of your skin and prevent acne breakouts. It can be added to your moisturizer, toner, or cleanser for a natural boost.
- Hair care: Clary sage essential oil can nourish your hair and scalp by stimulating blood circulation and preventing hair loss. It can also add shine, volume, and fragrance to your hair. It can be mixed with your shampoo, conditioner, or hair mask for a DIY treatment.
How to Use Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary sage essential oil is versatile and easy to use. You can enjoy its benefits in different ways:
- Aromatherapy: You can inhale clary sage oil directly from the bottle or diffuse it in your room using an aromatherapy diffuser. You can also add a few drops to a cotton ball or tissue and place it near your pillow or in your car.
- Massage: You can dilute clary sage oil with a carrier oil such as almond, jojoba, or coconut oil and massage it into your skin. You can focus on areas that need relief such as your abdomen, lower back, temples, or chest.
- Bath: You can add a few drops of clary sage oil to your bath water or a bath bomb and soak in it for 15 to 20 minutes. This can help you relax your muscles, mind, and mood.
- Topical application: You can apply clary sage oil directly to your skin after diluting it with a carrier oil or a lotion. You can use it as a spot treatment for acne, wounds, or insect bites. You can also use it as a facial serum or a body lotion.
Side Effects and Precautions of Clary Sage Essential Oil
Clary sage essential oil is generally safe to use when diluted properly and used as directed. However, some people may experience allergic reactions, skin irritation, or headaches when using it. To avoid these side effects, you should:
- Patch test: Before using clary sage oil on your skin, you should do a patch test on a small area of your skin and wait for 24 hours to see if any reaction occurs. If you notice any redness, itching, swelling, or rash, you should stop using the oil immediately.
- Avoid contact with eyes: Clary sage oil can cause eye irritation if it gets into your eyes. You should avoid touching your eyes after using the oil or wash your hands thoroughly before doing so. If the oil gets into your eyes accidentally, you should rinse them with water immediately.
- Avoid during pregnancy: Clary sage oil may have uterine-stimulating effects that could induce labor or cause miscarriage in pregnant women. You should avoid using clary sage oil during pregnancy or consult your doctor before doing so.
- Avoid with alcohol or drugs: Clary sage oil may enhance the effects of alcohol or drugs and cause drowsiness, dizziness, or low blood pressure. You should avoid using clary sage oil if you are drinking alcohol or taking any medication that affects your nervous system.
|Leaves & Flowers
|Thin to Medium
|Earthy, fruity and floral aroma that is both nutty and herbaceous.
|Citrus, herby, minty and woodsy oils.